Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hello Out There

Testing one, two three...Testing one, two, three...Am I on? Well here is my first (and maybe only) attempt at espousing my views beyond family, friends or the guy sitting next to me at the bar. Basically, I would like to bring topics, opinions and rantings usually reserved for the aformentioned groups to a much larger one. Sarcasm, irreverance, humor, intellect and informed opinion are prerequisites for most (if not all) postings. One day it may be about recent sporting events and the next may be about a review of what's on my Ipod. Another day may be about the repercussions of a world event and the next may be a funny story of my past or handicapping football games. Also, check out the YouTube video bar at the end of the blog column. In any event, I hope it is entertaining enough to gather some attention and feedback.

To almost quote the great Neil Armstrong..This is one small step for man and one giant leap BACKWARD for mankind.

No comments: